Save the Date: April 22, 2023
Bacon and Brew Fest has been rescheduled. All tickets and vendor fees will be carried over to the new date: April 22, 2023.
Sign up to become a Vendor at Deltona Bacon & Brew Fest 2022
- Food Vendor's MUST include which items on their application they will be selling and must email or attach their menu.
- You may sell non-bacon items but must have at least 3 items to include bacon in the dishes.
- We will work to minimize menu duplication to maximize sales potential. We cannot guarantee it!
- Prepare easy-to-make, fast-to-serve items to shorten lines, satisfy customers and increase sales.
- Menus must include at least two bacon items priced no more than $5.00 to allow attendees to buy as many vendors’ dishes as possible.
- All vendors will fill out a SPECIAL EVENTS VENDOR PRE - INSPECTION CHECKLIST. (Required by the City of Deltona)
- All Food vendors must turn in a current state license, liability insurance by October 31, 2022 or they will not be approved for the event and will forfeit their payment towards this festival.
- All (cooking) Food Vendors must be set up by 10am for Fire inspection.
- All vendors must be ready to sell by noon.
- Be sure to review the required vendor paperwork listed at the bottom of the page.
- Prepared Food Vendor Fees - See Application For Fees
- Please email KMARKSMARKETS@GMAIL.COM before filling out the application and paying. So that we can avoid vendor categories we already have filled.
- Fees do not include tents or tables. you must bring your own. All vendors must have small trash cans.
- Vendors must provide their own fire retardant tent.
- This a RAIN OR SHINE event
- There are no refunds.
Electricity & Wifi
- Electricity is not available. Vendors can bring their own QUIET generator that is approved by Kmarks Events.
- Food trucks are expected to operate on their own QUIET generators.
- Wi-Fi is not available at the Deltona Bacon & Brew Fest.
Required Permits & Paperwork
When filling out the application, food and beverage vendors must submit the following items below. If you do not have your items to KmarksMarkets@gmail.com by October 31st, 2022 you will forfeit your space and will forfeit any fees that you have paid for the Deltona Bacon & Brew Fest. If your licenses expire before November 12th, 2022 and are not renewed you will not be able to vend that day. There are No Refunds.
- Certificate of liability Insurance for Food Vendors and Entertainment Vendors must add all three parties below in pink as additionally insured:
- City of Deltona 2345 Providence Blvd, Deltona, FL 32725 as the certificate holder
Our Two Stories, Inc DBA Backpack Buddies 245 W Blue Springs Ave Unit C, Orange City, FL 32763 as certificate holder
- Kmarks Enterprises, LLC P.O Box 741443, Orange City, Fl 32774 as the certificate holder
- Valid City or County license to show where you do business out of.
- State food license or Truck City Decal
- Diagram of your tent layout, required by the Fire Marshal.
- The Deltona Bacon & Brew Fest Volunteer Team will give you your booth assignment at check-in time. You will receive an email the week before on set-up instructions.
- We reserve the right to alter the layout or move vendors if necessary.
- If bad weather comes upon us, Kmarks Events will give the ok to vendors to start breaking down accordingly.
- If you clean up before 4:45pm without permission from the promoter you will not be asked back for following years, nor be invited to any future Kmarks Events!
- Please take any vendor trash, boxes etc… with you! If you leave trash behind, you will not be asked back for future events.
- No smoking in your booth. You must walk away from booth area so that you don’t bother other vendors.
- ANY QUESTIONS? Email KmarksMarkets@gmail.com or call 386-218-5776.
- All Vendors will apply first on the link below. Direct sales should email before filling out any application.
- There will be a non-refundable application fee.
- All vendors will need to fill out and submit a SPECIAL EVENTS VENDOR PRE - INSPECTION CHECKLIST
- An accepted application is a commitment to participate in this event and there are no refunds or cancellations for any reason.
- FOOD VENDORS MUST EMAIL KMARKSMARKETS@GMAIL.COM BEFORE THEY CAN APPLY.
- CRAFTERS CAN USE THE LINK BELOW TO Register!