Bacon Eating Contest
Sponsored by The Blind Pig
Do you love bacon? Think you have what it takes to finish 5 pounds of cooked crispy bacon faster than anyone else? Whoever eats the most in five minutes wins! Here's your chance to prove it! Enter the Bacon Eating Contest and we guarantee you won't walk away hungry. Bring your friends and challenge them to compete.
- IT IS FREE TO SIGN UP!
- Contestants can sign-up in advance filling out the form below OR signing up the day of to participate, pending availability.
- Only 5 bacon eating competitor spots are available. These will be assigned on a first come first serve basis so registering before the event is encouraged.
- Eaters must sign the contest release waiver on the registration form.
- Participants must be 18 or older valid ID required.
- No professional competitive eaters, amateurs only.
- Contestants must report to the contest area (MAIN STAGE) no later than 1:00 p.m. Contest will start at 2:00 p.m. PROMPT!
- IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN BY 1:30PM to Ticket Booth by the Main Stage YOUR SPOT WILL BE GIVEN TO SOMEONE ELSE.
- First place prize: $100 Cash/Trophy
- Eaters will be allowed to use their hands while competing. Water bottles will be provided!
- Eaters will receive a pre-weighed amount of fried, crispy bacon.
- The first to finish eating the pre-counted amount slices of bacon or the contestant with the least slices of bacon left at the end of the 2 MINUTES time period will be the winner! If you finish everything must be swallowed to win.
- Throwing up will result in disqualification from the contest.
- Eaters must remain seated upon conclusion until judges release you.
- In the event of a tie, a one-minute eat-off will be held.